If you organize community volunteer events our cloud based software will help you manage volunteer registration and communications. There is nothing for you to install. We take care of the servers and security, you just use the system.
Software Feature Overview
- This system supports registering up to an unlimited number of volunteers for an unlimited number of events.
- You may run simultaneous events in different time zones.
- Branded with your name, email, icons, and pictures, you have your own identity.
- Customized registration page — you decide most of the questions asked.
- Unlimited number of assignments defined by event.
- Some of your events may need doctors or IT specialists and some will need lawyers, cooks, or truck drivers.
- Unlimited emails to volunteers.
- Interactive text messaging to and from volunteers.
- Customized emails and text messages you define, including bulk personalized emails and texting.
- Substitute names, starting times, assignments, emergency contacts, etc… into emails and text messages.
- A simple one page dialog allows quick bulk messaging to subgroups of volunteers you define.
- Example: You can send a message to all the doctors or general volunteers working on Saturday.
- You can send a message to all the nurses that helped you at the same event last year.
- You can text everyone who has checked into you event today that lunch is ready. Or just text the supervisors.
- The system includes automated waiting list processing for assignments with the system automatically filling vacancies from the waiting lists when there is a cancellation. You define how many of each type of assignment you need each day at each event and the system manages things with volunteer notifications and management reports.
- Automated email and text assignment reminders sent to your volunteers on a schedule you define.
- For example we can send customized assignment reminders with the volunteer’s specific starting time the day or week before their event.
- You define a set of questions presented to volunteers for each job assignment. These are questions that are only asked based on the assignments they select. These questions may have required answers. For example to work in dental sterilization you may be required to have blood borne pathogen training.
- Some assignments will not require questions while other may require several.
- Examples: What kind of experience do you have with a chain saw or a fork lift or will you be bringing a dental assistant from your own office?
Your volunteers using the system
- Volunteers are able to register themselves, sign up for any number of events on their own and cancel themselves. This frees up a lot of the time often spent on volunteer management. There is no need to deal with emails and spreadsheets trying to manage the sign up processing!
- Volunteers are able to print their own attendance reports from of your system. You don’t have to field their requests and later mail or email these documents.
Requirements and capacity
- This is a secure cloud based system capable of handling multiple simultaneous events in different time zones with one central view of the data for all your events.
- All data is protected by secure HTTPS encryption as well as encryption of the database information.
- There are over 40 reports and exports into Excel to help you manage your events.
Mobile Support for Volunteer Registration
The system allows your volunteer to sign up and modify their registrations using their mobile devices. This is an easy to use format which also facilitates on-site registration.
View our getting started guide: Getting Started with VSpark
- The system is completely web based requiring only a modern web browser (IE 8 or later,Chrome, Safari) for your volunteers to use it.
- A simple bar code scanner ($18) is used on-site to check in volunteers or for small events you can check people in by name.
- Internet access is required on-site to use the system at your events.
- Laptops, tablets, Chromebooks, or any other device with a good up to date web browser can be used at events to process volunteers.
To create your demo website click here: VSpark.TheSpartTeam.org
Setup your new organization starter account for free. No talking to salesman and no credit card required. Test the system for a month. If you find it fits your needs email us at Sales@TheSparkTeam.org . The only limitation on the demo system is that you can only register 5 volunteers. Experiment with any number of events, assignments, questions, email formats…
Getting started documentation: Getting Started with VSpark
Pricing is based on the expected usage.